Ryu: Then and Now Ryu: Then and Now

wasn't great

you've used this joke already, with your crackdown animation... bit boring, not very funny, still animation was good.

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

i thought i'd hate this

but i quite enjoyed it. obviously it's no master piece but its fun.

Tarboy Tarboy

This had me smiling at the end.

Brillaint humor, story, animation, music, voice acting i have to say it was all there fantastic.

several highlights for me where
the musical storytelling at the start, it's rare you see it today. it was really well done and i like they way you didn't carry it the whole way through either.

the water cooler robot telling a joke had me chuckling (i personally love business parodies)

The scene where the janitor is watching the fight scene with his headphones on,was spectacular, you managed to still make the fight scene awesome without sound effects or epic music so well done.

I rarely give out Tens so this one might actually mean something i don't know.

i don't know how i'd feel if there was a sequel as that was a brilliant short movie on its own, as some people where saying, this would be a fantastic beginning for a game, true, but i feel it would undermine the work done here so not sure, i'll wait and see.

Sean and Justin Sean and Justin

i wasn't paticularly impressed

all in all you did just throw a bunch of internet memes and epic rock together.

the animation was good though, i just didn't find it too funny.

Draco's fetish Draco's fetish

Recordus

Brilliant

Pencilmation #? Pencilmation #?

this is the first flash that's made me laugh

in a while so thank you for that. Even thought the animation and drawings aren't top quality, the facial expressions and characters in this are great. i lovehow cheeky the pencil is.

Gravitaxis ++ Gravitaxis ++

i know it demolishes the point

but i'd really like to see the flash played so it goes forwards instead of reverse too. you gonna give us that pleasure?

Ultra Sheriff - Nemesis Ultra Sheriff - Nemesis

this kind of stuff

makes me want to give up ever trying to be good at animation.

Pokemon: The Lost Ending Pokemon: The Lost Ending

You actually made me lol.

you usually use the term lightly, but this time i actually did. it was brilliant

10 for making my day a bit better

Kevin's Eighth February Kevin's Eighth February

hmmmm

really bad animation, but i guess it was touching, however the soundtrack ran to quickly for the animation, so at the end you were left with no soundtrack, and i didn't really feel anything.

nice try though

karthon responds:

*suicide*
turn quality to medium or low.
.....fuuuuck....